Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sick Day

We have several kids on the couch today. They are all sick with a virus of some sort. Makes for a tough day for my wife, since she has to cover most of those duties. I can't afford to be near the germs with all the work days I'm on the schedule for right now. It makes for a bad situation in that the other kids are getting bored and starting to pick on one another for entertainment.

These are the days when I would love to be financially independant so that I could take the kids out on the boat (which we don't have) to get them away and give them something to do. But instead, I have to get ready for work.

I think I'll play a "quick" game of Life with my second son so that he will have some dad time. I've got enough time for that.

I've been praying for my friends who are going on a long journey in a few weeks. Lots of details to work out and a few things not really falling into place. Some other type of tensions, too, I'm sure. Praying that they will have a time of real refreshment on their vacation.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home