Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just a few hours left

I'm finishing up my shift. I'm only working 8 hours tonight. It seems like such a short shift after working 12's all this time.
I've been in contact with the seller in Tennessee and we are all set to meet in the morning. I don't know why I'm nervous. I need to get a nap in tonight and rest on the plane so that I am able to drive home safely. I don't know if I will be able to, though. I'm excited.

I went to DMV today and got my temporary tags. So it looks like I've got everything in order.

If I don't update for a while, don't worry. It will be because I'm enjoying my new car!

Change of topic.

We've had two birthdays in the family in the last10 days. My 2nd son and 4th daughter both are getting a raise in their allowance! Happy Birthday kids! Time to schedule our special dinners. Wonder where they will want to go this year.
This is a tradition that I have committed to over the years. On or near each birthday, each kid gets to pick a place to go out to eat lunch or dinner. Last year for these two, it was Jake's Burgers and Burger King. Inexpensive, yes. Good food, yes. Good for you, yeah right! I'm curious to know where they will want to go this year.

This time tomorrow, I will be driving home! Pray for me - that the trip will be uneventful and safe. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home