Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Seeing light...

Driveway's done being poured. It looks really nice. Tomorrow they will fill in with topsoil and seed for grass. We will be able to drive on it in 9 more days. I will let the kids walk on it in two.

Still working on a massive digging project in the back. We really needed to water proof the wall to keep the leaks from continuing to come inside. The boys have been a tremendous help. It really turned into a bigger project than I thought it would be. I'll update more tomorrow on that.

Gotta go get a shower. I'm pretty dirty now and need one bad. The kids want to watch movies, so I'd better hurry up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Slicer said...

Hey Jeremy!! long time no read!
Glad you stopped by. Actually, I could really see a youth pastor and his bride in that car. For you, though, you'd have to get a sitter for baby K! (I guess that's toddler K now) lol!

July 01, 2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Slicer said...

Missy, You are wonderful! Thanks for the lift.

July 01, 2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home