Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Concert Pictures!! (From the Lancaster Show)

Bethany Dillon














Sanctus Real














Will and Caleb














Acoustic Set















SCC!














Caleb!
















Will Behind The Glass!














Shaohannah's Hope Award Presentation


















Something Crazy!
Caleb's Art Work















We Are!!
My Nephew And #1 Son














We Are Group Picture! My wife (hiding), nephew, two of my sons and a random family.














Will And The Boys!
My Nephews and Sons















Caleb and Daughter #3














Will and Daughter #3

2 Comments:

Blogger SRL said...

SO very cool!! Love your pictures
Suke

November 15, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I LOVE it! You got GREAT pictures and you got to get pics with Caleb and Will - great!! :)

PLUS, you're on Jim Houser's blog - you can't get much cooler than that!

November 18, 2007 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home