Saturday, October 27, 2007

This Moment!

Finally got the new CD delivered to my home! It's now on constant play where ever I happen to be.
Love the new tunes! Lots of variety in style and (as always) plenty of substance!

If you haven't already... Go out and buy "This Moment" by Steven Curtis Chapman. It's definitely worth the investment.

I'll be travelling to Nashville in a few weeks for the Shaohannah's Hope celebration/fundraising dinner. I think there is also a concert in Nashville that weekend. I will see SCC in Lancaster a few days before the trip, so it looks like I'll get two concerts within a couple of days. I'm excited!

Hope to get some great pictures to post here from the trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I wish I was closer to Nashville... I'd totally join you...

Have fun at the concert(s) when you DO see it. It's fantastic. :)

November 03, 2007 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home