Sunday, October 21, 2007

and in other news...

My oldest daughter has (finally) agreed to come back home for a while so she can get her life back on track.
She has really been spending a lot of time in the school of hard knocks. I think she has earned her degree. LOL!
My wife and I are shifting things around in several rooms to be able to give her a room of her own for as long as she needs it. It's hard to find the space, but I really feel that we need to do this. It's time for healing and mending fences.

Pray that I will have patience and will find ways to rebuild our relationship as adults. Pray that she will be accepting of suggestions and advice and offers of help.

This is really a big step for her. She has been out of our house for almost 5 years. She has a long way to go to get back on track. She has to do most of the work, but we are willing to help her along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home