Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And so it goes...

My second daughter left today to go back to school.
She went without the car.

I think she only said two words to me the whole weekend (to be fair, I was working nights and she was away most of the time). Those words were "goodbye Dad".

Not exactly the best way to get your father to buy you a car to use at school, eh?


On another front... I helped my oldest daughter move her bed into her new room at our house today. I think she is glad to be home. Granted, most of the time she will be doing her own thing, but I believe it will be a good opportunity for her to get to know her younger siblings and get back in touch with what family really means.

Please continue to pray for me to have at least a grain of wisdom in dealing with these girls. Transition to adulthood can be so hard sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home