Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Time Passes Much Too Quickly*

* with apologies to Robert Lamm of Chicago...

Seems like time is flying by so fast lately.
I can't believe it's been 9 days since my last post.

I just finished reading a long post on my friend Kelby's blog (apostlesplace). She was at the Steven Curtis Chapman concert a few days ago in Tulsa, OK. I always enjoy reading her posts and getting the inside scoop on all things SCC! Thanks, Kelby! Her main site is Songtailor.com

She's got a lot of great pictures of Steven on her site as well.


Anyway...
Today is son #4's 10th birthday. Mom baked him some cupcakes and brought them to school for him to share with his class. I didn't get to see him before coming in to work tonight, so I hope it went great! Times like these, I wish I worked only on day shift.

I need to send my college daughter an email tonight. I really miss seeing her everyday. I didn't think I would, but I do. Something about the way our relationship was on a more adult level and there was that respect (most of the time). I know it's because she was very responsible for most of her teen years. Having an activity (riding horses competitively) that she loved and was willing to work hard for definitely helped her to grow up and get an appreciation for hard work and the rewards. She called last week and said she wants to transfer to another college for next Fall. We're looking for one that will meet her chosen major in the best way while allowing her to participate in competitive riding on the collegiate level.

Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies on their division win!

Congratulations to my Auburn Tigers on their victory over the Florida Gators in the swamp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home