Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sleepy Sunday

I am so tired! I'm at work (where else!?). After a busy morning, I was sitting at my desk for a few minutes reading a bit of the paper. Next thing I know, 45 minutes have gone by and I'm apparently reading the same article. Translation: I fell asleep! It's pretty bad when all you have to do is sit down for a couple of minutes and you fall asleep. My apologies to my insomniac readers.

I really think I sleep better when I work night shift. I usually go straight to bed when I get home in the morning and get 6-7 hours. That puts me getting up at around 12 or 1, giving me a few hours in the middle of the day for whatever. When I work days, I usually stay up too late and only end up getting 3-4 hours of sleep. It all comes down to self discipline, I guess. That and the desire to spend some time with the wife and kids.

I just saw a car on TV that I think I would love to own. The Aston Martin DB9
Wow! What a car! This is a picture of the DBR9, actually. 6.0 liter, V12 engine, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, top speed: 186 mph! Nice! Cost? Only $155,000 to $170,000. I'm starting to save my pennies already. Maybe I'll be able to get a 2005 model somewhere around 2020.


Well, breaks over. I've got to get back to work. Thanks for reading (and drooling!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home