Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Working out the details

Hard to believe all the details I have to work out to be able to go down to Music City to pick up my car. Bank stuff (including sending advance partial payment today), travel plans - airline for two and airport pick up (my brother lives in Nashville), someone to cover about 4 hours of one of my shifts so I can catch the 6am flight. I was going to try to bring my wife, but there is no one up for taking her job for the day. No surprise there. She will still get the chance to drive the car sometime, though.

Also need to get that garage cleaned out so that the car can have an inside home. That means bikes and toys to the shed, new landscape pavers in a path to the shed so the kids can get their bikes out, more landscape ties and mulch.

Then there is the new driveway that is to go in next week.
And the new HVAC.
And the new deck.

I have the remainder of this week to get prepped for all this stuff. Oh, did I mention that I am working every night from Thursday through next Wednesday? Not sure when I will be sleeping. Probably on the flight down to Nashville. Maybe a little today, since I don't have to work tonight. The boys have a game this evening. I'll be there for that one. Need some batteries for the camera and to charge the camcorder.

Anyone want to trade weeks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home