Saturday, May 28, 2005

eBay vs. local dealer

So... I've been spending quite a bit of time online looking at Honda S2000's on eBay. I've bid on about 7 so far and none have reached the reserve price. Don't know why I feel that this is the route to go. I guess if I never reach the reserve price, I don't have to answer that question.

I am looking locally, too. Don't seem to have many around here though.
I saw an 05 Mustang on a local used car lot tonight. One of the 8 cylinder models. If it's there on Monday (and the dealership is open) I'm taking it for a test drive. If I like it, I'm buying it. I don't want to wait until September for the Solstice. I want a car for summer fun.

I'm feeling somewhat angry about some things at home. I'm trying to find ways to deal with it, but it's a struggle. Pray for me. I think, maybe, buying the car will give me an outlet and release for some of my pent up feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home