Thursday, May 26, 2005

Busy

Well, the week is progressing as expected. I haven't been sleeping much, though. Various reasons. Homelife is a bit overwhelming right now. School is almost over and all the extra activities continue to bring chaos to our home. With all the extra hours I'm working, I'm not much help to my wife. I think the pressure is getting to her. I also suspect that she has some postpartum depression on top of everything else. Some meds might be helpful for her. I try to assist, but I'm really not so good at it. You'd think after 20 years, I'd be a better husband and parent, but I'm still just as selfish as the littlest child. Pray for me - that I would have a servant's heart at home.

Lord, help me to be tireless in my caring and service to my wife and kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home