Friday, May 27, 2005

Why?

Why do some people have to be so hard headed? There is a guy on a messageboard I spend time on who is drawn to discussions that usually turn bad. He is fairly well spoken and knowledgable, but doesn't know when to stop. Sure, you make your point buddy, but you drive people away. This is the third time in a year that someone has left the boards because of the wounds they received from him. I will miss you chippy! Really! You are a great inspiration to me in the FDW thread and I love the way you want to create in yourself a new heart. I hope you come back after you heal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Slicer said...

Dallas,
You assume too much. This blog entry is NOT about you.

June 06, 2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger Slicer said...

There never was a battle...

June 07, 2005 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home