Thursday, June 02, 2005

Details, details

We're having some trouble with the bank routing number and getting my down payment to the seller of my car. Didn't meet the midnight deadline for the 10% down. I called him and he confirmed the routing number to be what we used. Could be due to a bank merger or this guy could be being shady. So... my bank is calling his bank to confirm the numbers and the existance of accounts. I love the folks at my bank! They take care of me. A couple of them let me know that they have concerns and gave me things to check out. So far everything checks out and pending the phone call, this should go through.

I've already booked the flight, so it better!

1 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

I love this. The suspense is killing me. And it's not even my money at stake. You should write your own reality TV show, Matt.

June 02, 2005 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home