Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Where does the time go?!

Lots going on tonight. Not much time to post, but felt the need to update a bit.

Kids are doing well. Baseball and Softball seasons are starting. Horse show season is starting. Lots of places to be and only just the two of us to drive. We'll work it out, but the little ones will have to deal with all the carseat time. Not really fair, but neither is life.

I've already got an extra 160 hours of overtime for the year so far. Need another 140 before I'll feel comfortable with making all the bills. It'd be nice to get it out of the way, but I need to spend some family time too. Making hay while the sun shines is tough when you have a large family with lots of committments.

I feel spread thin somewhat, but compared to my wife, it's nothing. She is amazing with the kids. Wish I was half the parent she is. That said... time to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Slicer said...

Thanks, Missy! You are a treasure!

April 08, 2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger fatchans said...

Hey Matt - just dropping by to let you know that I still read your stuff. Saw the comment in the old board about jounaling with a view toward publishing. My immediate thought was "yeah - maybe posthumously"

April 15, 2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Matt... Just sending encouragement your way. Jesus is our strength--it's incredible, so remember to take some time and just BREATHE in His presence. Maybe He'll be able to encourage you better than we can. Hugs.

April 15, 2005 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home