Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Got my confirmation number today!

Well, after deliberating and looking around, I think I have finally decided to actually commit to buying a Pontiac Solstice for my "midlife crisis" car.

I went to the local Ford dealership and got less than enthusiastic reception when I was looking at the Mustang. In fact, I am still waiting on the quote and that visit was almost a month ago...

Anyway, here is a link to a page with lots of pictures of the Solstice. I haven't decided on a color, but kind of like the metallic gray.

3 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

"Can I borrow the car, Dad?"

April 21, 2005 4:47 PM  
Blogger Slicer said...

"Just as soon as your chores are done."

April 22, 2005 7:10 AM  
Blogger fatchans said...

my chores won't be done until Leanne graduates from college...

April 25, 2005 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home