Sunday, April 20, 2008

Extra Work

And extra pay!

One of my coworkers got sick. He called me and I was able to make it in to work for him. Saturday (12 hours at time and a half) and Sunday (12 hours at double time)! WooHoo!!

I needed the extra cash too. Jehovah Jireh!



Who was it that mentioned the book by William Young - The Shack?
I went to Borders with the intention of picking up my copies of Randy Pausch's - The Last Lecture. I had them on hold, but it was past the three days. They'd sold them to someone else. From what I read, they have printed and sold 2 million copies so far! Hopefully that will be enough to provide for his family's future after he dies.

Anyway... The Shack... I had to buy something and someone had mentioned it to me as a good book. So, I'm about halfway through it and it's pretty good so far. I won't review or provide any commentary on it right now. Maybe once I'm done.

3 more hours and I'm out of here. Then I get to come back for 4 more day shifts. Joy!

1 Comments:

Blogger September said...

I bought The Shack for the library after hearing good things about it. I read about 1/3 of it before I had to send it in to HQ to be processed. Still waiting for it to come back so I can finish reading it.

April 23, 2008 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home