Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not much going on

I guess that explains why I haven't posted often lately. It just seems that there is the routine and not much else.

One thing that I did find exciting was watching an interview on Primetime Live. Diane Sawyer interviewed Randy Pausch about his life and the reality of his impending death from pancreatic cancer. There was a link there to the interview, but I think it has been removed. I plan on buying the book to read his story.

I'm sorry to read about this man dying from this disease. I recently posted about someone else who has survived (so far) his bout with the same disease. Why does the Lord take some and not others? I'm guessing He has a plan to utilize each life in unique ways for His purposes.

I only hope that I can be such an example of strength and dedication to the Lord if I ever get diagnosed with one of these diseases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home