Friday, March 14, 2008

Small Update

Not too much new happening.

Spent a bit of time on each of the last few days with the chainsaw and the truck. We got some trees cut down in the area where we will (eventually) be putting in an in-ground pool with waterfall and slide. I've been cleaning up the mess from downing about 10 really big trees. Of course my chain saw is not one of those industrial ones. I've got the Craftman model for homeowners. Let me tell you... it is NOT designed for the work I'm making it do.
Anyway... still a couple of trees to cut up into 18-24" pieces. There will be plenty of wood for my boys to split next Spring!

Looks like most of our clan is just about done with all that sickness mess that was going around. I've just about shaken my cough. Definitely getting tired of swigging the "tussin" from the bottle!

Baseball season is starting to rev up. Got several kids playing ball this year so we should be on the road a good bit.

Gas prices are killing me (as I'm sure they are everyone else). Sometimes I'd just love to stop driving altogether.

Sure would be nice to win the powerball... $275 million! But I don't play the lottery. Have you ever done the "what if" game with that much money!? Oh well.

That's about it for today. Hope everyone is enjoying their extra hour(s) of daylight. I know I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger September said...

Hey, Matt... I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! :-)

April 07, 2008 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home