Saturday, February 09, 2008

Lost a week!

So where does the time go anyway?!
Today is February 9th. We're already into the second week of February! I must be getting old. Seems like Christmas was only a couple of days ago.

I went to the doctor yesterday so they could look at my hand and tell me that it looks good. I still have numbness around the surgery area, but he said that would disapate in the next few weeks. Glad to hear that since I find that numbness worse than the finger numbness was. I still plan to post some pictures one of these days.

I spent an hour today using the chainsaw to cut up some cherry trees that I needed to remove. Felt good to finally be working with my hands again!

Neat news I found out tonight:
Caleb Chapman has finished production on a solo EP. He has a few copies that they are taking on the Spring leg of the "This Moment" tour. Not sure when it will be available for those not going to the show this part of the tour. You can hear the songs on his new site: calebchapman.com
Some pretty good stuff! Guess the genetics are working for him! lol!

Here's a picture of the guys as they head off on tour. They were just leaving for the long ride to Fargo, ND. Picture is from Grace's blog. SCC is probably settled in the back lounge away from all the craziness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home