Monday, January 07, 2008

PRAY!

My heart is heavy as I type this...
My prayers go out to the Hasenbalgs and Chapmans. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child since it has never happened to me. Pray for their hearts to be comforted by the only One who truly understands.

The following is from Jim Houser's blog:

Hard Morning

Friends, I write with a heavy heart this morning. I'd appreciate your prayers on behalf of close friends.

Some very sad news I wanted you to know. Kerry Hasenbalg, wife to Executive Director of Shaohannah’s Hope Scott Hasenbalg, lost her baby last night just 3 weeks from delivery. Apparently, there were 2 knots in her chord which ended her life but in Scott's words... "we know she is in greater arms than ours."

Please pray for this amazing man and women as they grieve.

Also... Steven’s father had a mild heart attack last night as well. It appears he is stable at this time, and the doctor's don't think the damage was severe. He woke up in the nite and was taken immediately to the hospital about 10:00pm with chest pains. They took him straight in and started working on him. Though stable, he's still having some pain so he's still in critical care.

As you know SCC is in the UK at a very special songwriter gathering. Pray for Steven as he walks through this time.

Lots to pray about here and we call you to it now, and thank you in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home