Sunday, January 06, 2008

Quick Update

Surgery went well. I have zero numbness in my left hand (I used to have nearly constant numbness). I am struggling with keeping the splint and wrapping on. My arm itches terribly!

I have 5 more days before I can remove the covering.
The pain has been manageable. I've taken only about a dozen pain pills since Monday.

The hardest thing is not being able to use my hand. Today was such a nice day and we were trying to do some work in the yard. I felt so helpless. Couldn't even rake leaves well.
It was a good day anyway, though. We still got a lot accomplished and had fun with the kids.
Tomorrow I will be able to do more...

Thanks for praying!

1 Comments:

Blogger SRL said...

so glad to hear all went well! And keep being a good boy! don't take that covering off to soon...
Suke

January 06, 2008 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home