Friday, April 20, 2007

Anybody want to buy a house?

I've got two for sale if anyone is interested!

Really! I'd sell either one if someone expressed interest. I've been complaining about the amount of gas that we are using. The cost is more than twice what we were paying when we lived in the other house. Part of that is due to the fact that we are driving the kids everywhere again (daughter is no longer driving due to her accident - car totaled).

Anyway... I guess my wife is tired of hearing me complain, so she let me have it. I got mad and told her to clean up the house and put the sign in the yard. She hasn't done it yet, but at this point I don't care anymore.

Maybe it's just the pressure of the second set of bills. I don't know. I've been a little angry lately. Moody. Depressed. I try to keep it to myself and not take it out on anyone. It's not their fault.

I can't wait until the weather breaks for a few days. I want to get in the Solstice and take a long drive. I haven't driven that car for what seems like months. I think that will go a long way in making me feel better.

2 Comments:

Blogger September said...

Prayers for you...

April 25, 2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger fatchans said...

Hey Matt

I'm thinking about buying a house. But I haven't got the money. And the commute would kill me.

I hope things start looking up for you soon.

J

April 26, 2007 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home