Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Credit Card Woes

So, I went to charge something on my card this morning and it was declined!? What's up with that?
Ok, I pull out the other card and swipe it... declined!? What's going on?

I called the company and it appears that they didn't get my last payment which I mailed 14 days ago. This is NOT good. I use these cards for gas and so many of my bills, it's not even funny.

I wonder what the post office has done with my checks?

Now the rounds of phone calls begin.

2 Comments:

Blogger September said...

Ack... that's no fun at all. Can you do direct payment online, and put a stop on your cheques? I hope you get it straightened out soon.

February 28, 2007 12:37 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Oh, I hope this got figured out!!

March 03, 2007 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home