Thursday, March 22, 2007

Down, but Up

So I'm feeling a little down tonight here at work. Not because I have a lot to do or nothing to do. I think it's because I'm contemplating my financial situation a little too much.

God is in control. I need to remember that above all else... although that doesn't mean I don't still step out of His will for my life from time to time.

The house will sell. Of that I am confident.

I have a good job that pays well.

My family is very supportive of me.

I think I'm doing the right thing with these houses. I'm not sure I'm doing it in the order God would have had me do it though.

There's not a whole lot needed to finish the house. I could stress over a lot more detail, but I don't think that will necessarily help the sale. I just need to finish the painting, clean the house top to bottom, get the rest of the stuff out of it, repair the drywall in the garage and paint in there, mulch the flower beds and swingset area, and put the sign in the yard. Oh, I also need to buy and install a faucet for the new 1/2 bath vanity.

It's taken sooooooooooooooo long to get this work done! I definitely wouldn't be a good candidate for "Flip This House". Maybe I'll do better on the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home