Friday, April 06, 2007

My Birthday Tomorrow!

Not that it really matters...

I'll be spending it working both on the house and my regular job (which is where I am now). We're doing the final clean-up and clear-out before the sign goes in the yard on Monday. It's about time! I've really been stressing the extra mortgage and equity payments since my overtime dried up.

I don't expect any recognition of the day from my family either. We kind of already did a mass birthday party last weekend. Although my birthday was kind of an afterthought. There were 4 or 5 others to celebrate from March anyway.

Seems like I'm still a bit down. Don't worry about me, though. I'll get better just as soon as the house sells.

1 Comments:

Blogger September said...

I know I wished you a happy birthday on the Ship, but one can never have too many birthday wishes... so Happy Birthday, Matt!

I hope you don't stay down for long. Keep looking at the positives, and try not to stress too much on the other stuff.

Take care and God bless!

April 10, 2007 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home