Sunday, March 04, 2007

CC Update and More!

Finally got that worked out! What a pain.
The checks finally cleared after being in the system for 16 days. Oh well, guess the postal service has done alright by me otherwise.
From now on, I'll just pay direct with check by phone.

Today I'm spackling, sanding, cleaning and various other odd jobs as they come up. It's all we can do to keep ahead of the painter! He's a good one and I plan to use him on all my future projects.

Went by Lowes this morning and bought three brass door stops. I was getting tired of patching the holes behind the doors where the knob bumps the wall. Now it won't be a problem anymore. Plus, this will be one of those "touches" that new home buyers like to see.

I took another load of garage stuff down last night. I don't know where all this stuff came from! I found fishing gear, a home brewing kit that I forgot I bought years ago, and a water filter unit for under the sink. Also found a ventilation fan and 8" hose that is industrial use. Not sure where I'll ever use that, but if I need it, I have it!

One of these days I'll get the pingpong table down to the new house and try to find a place to set it up. The kids will love me for that. I bought a foosball table a couple of months ago on clearance. It's sitting in the garage waiting for me to assemble it, too.

My 22nd wedding anniversary is next week. I need to make some reservations for lunch. I'd do dinner, but I'm working nights... Wonder what she would like to eat. I'm thinking pretty much anything she doesn't have to cook! lol!

Gotta get back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home