Saturday, April 07, 2007

SNOW!!

It snowed on my birthday! What a great surprise from the Lord! He knows how much I love snow and made it white one last time just for me!
Thank you Lord!

The kids were baking a cake when I left for work. I think one of them was wrapping a present in one of the back rooms. I guess I'll have my party tomorrow with them.

I had a birthday card from a local restaurant that I used tonight for a free dinner before I came in to work. The place is called Caffe Gelato My sister taught the owner in middle school. It's a nice place for authentic Mediterranean and Italian food. I had the Lump Crab and Shrimp Fusilli. They needed to put a little more crab on it, but it was very good. I had some gelato for dessert. I don't remember the flavor, but it was a nice finish to the meal.
















I'm back at work now. Not much happening tonight. We got the hard stuff out of the way already from 6pm to 8:30pm. Now I get to walk the floor checking the equipment. I'll watch a little tv as well. All in all a fairly easy night.

The sign is in the yard for our old house. We are officially on the market. Still have some painting and clean up to do. Need to plant some more flowers as well.

Hopefully the house will sell quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home