Friday, August 12, 2005

Something else...

Did I mention that I will be going to an all day Christian music festival on Saturday? It's called Revelation Generation and there are some great artists that are going to be there: Skillet, Barlow Girl, Paul Colman, The Katinas, and a couple of local groups. There will be speakers, too. I'm looking forward to hearing all the great music and hopefully, the Lord will have something to say to me through the spoken ministry. I'm bringing two of my kids with me. They have been struggling with loving each other and I felt this would be an opportunity for them to grow together. I pray that they will.

The concert is in Frenchtown, NJ. Come on out if you are in the area!

1 Comments:

Blogger September said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you have a great day. :-)

August 12, 2005 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home