Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday :-(

This is the week in my rotation when I work day shift for 4 days in a row. It is usually the most tedious rotation of the month. I expect it to be extremely busy since we are under staffed.
The temperatures and humidity are really high outside and this is causing our chillers to scream. I have to wear hearing protection in the mechanical room. These units are Carrier. I liked the York chillers better. Newer doesn't always equate with better.
I will definately be counting the hours this week.

On another note.
It appears that General Motors has begun building the Solstice in actual production quality. This is great news since so many folks have been waiting (not so) patiently for the car to be released for summer cruising. The wait is the whole reason I went looking for my S2K. So anyway, now it looks like I may have my Solstice closer to September rather than October. :-) Just to refresh your memory, here is a picture of one of the test cars in the color I am planning to get.


1 Comments:

Blogger Slicer said...

No, I still have the other one.
Dry heat 114F should be no problem for y'all, right!? Kidding! Breakfast is cooked on the sidewalk.

July 18, 2005 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home