Friday, June 03, 2005

More questions remain

So... The down payment went through. Now I am trying to find out if there will be tags on the vehicle or if I will need to purchase a temporary tag in order to legally drive the car home. This guy is not the best communicator... why doesn't everyone get online three times a day for anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours like I do?!?!?!?

I have arranged for the final payment to go through on Monday. They will actually receive it on Tuesday. I will be going on a promise at that point. Still very nervous right now, but have received what I believe to be sincere assurances from the seller. I also have an address, phone numbers and bank account information (confirmed by my bank) for this guy. And eBay gives a $20,000 Buyer Vehicle Protection Program

Is it June 9th yet?

I am flying my sister down with me to help with the drive home. It will take us about 13 hours to get back and I will have to go to work within a few hours of arriving home. Her help will enable me to (maybe) get a few hours sleep during this experience (yeah right). My brother will be picking us up at the airport in Nashville and driving us over to the house where the car is. So all in all, it is a real family affair. We may spend a couple of hours down there visiting as time allows. At least get lunch together anyway.

Time is up for this post. Gotta go get ready for work.

1 Comments:

Blogger September said...

How exciting, Matt!

June 03, 2005 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home