Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Haven't posted in a long time!

I actually posted last night from home, but the computer crashed and I lost it all. :-(

I don't really feel like typing it all again...

Typed about my trip to Scranton for the DCA championship and how good the show was.
Saw lots of friends from a messageboard I post on. Ran into some old friends from when I used to march.

My wife is doing well. The baby is due in about a month and we are preparing slowly. Everyone is finally healthy again after lots of them were sick for a day or two. I was spared thankfully.

I'm at work for the second of 4 - 12 hour days. This is the worst shift rotation in the month for me. Just having to deal with all the extra people in the building makes for a lot more work. I prefer nights and weekends because it is much more peaceful.

Getting ready for the Phil Collins concert on September 23rd. Should be a great concert. He has so much music to pick from to play. Hope he plays it all!! A little commentary on his career is listed here on the page for his first solo album (my favorite of the ones I own).

Well, that's about it for now. I think I'll go surf the web a bit and then get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home