Thursday, July 22, 2004

Last day of work this week!

I'm pretty psyched right now.  I have only 4 hours until freedom for 7 days.  This week hasn't bee too hard, but the workdays were long.  I am planning on driving to Allentown to see a Drum & Bugle Corps show on Saturday with my wife and sister.  I'm really looking forward to hearing all the great music and seeing some old friends.  I say old, but they are the same age as me...

If you have a fast connection and want to check out the activity, you can listen to some music and see some video samples of a recent DCI show at this site.  There is also an awesome audio clip of Al Chez (trumpet player from the David Letterman Show) playing the high stuff in the show finale.  This is where all the Corps on the field play a piece that contains America The Beautiful and O Canada!  Neat stuff!

Gotta go!  Freedom's calling!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home