Saturday, August 14, 2004

What happened to the big storms?

I'm sitting here wondering what happened to all the big, bad weather we were supposed to get this weekend. Bonnie turned into a joke and Charley isn't much more. Rain and wind. Big deal, we get that all the time.

The weekend isn't turning into much of a good time anyway. I feel like a wet blanket. I don't feel like doing anything. We had a birthday party for my 1st son. It's something we said we would do since February, but weather and life kept getting in the way. He had fun and the damage was minimal. It's always nice to get out the big screen and watch a movie... even if it is Cody Banks :-P

Didn't do much today after all the kids left. Stripped some copper wire to take to recycling for $$. The boys always seem to like helping me with that. Could be because they get some of the money...

I'm enjoying an adult beverage and listening to Down To The Bone right now. Good music! Funky, dance music.

My wife went over to my folks house this afternoon and came back with a bunch of pictures of us when we were just married. She asked me what I thought of them and I told her I wondered what ever happened to that girl in those pictures. Probably not the smartest comment, and she can surely say the same...

Oh well. Enough of my life. Tell me what's happening in yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home