Saturday, August 07, 2004

Grillin' and chillin'

Had some friends over from New York City last night. They are taking a short trip and needed a stop over on the way. I grilled burgers and hotdogs. Good food, good friends. What more can you ask for. I'm so glad they decided to stop in and spend the night. I'm just a little bummed that I had to come in to work this morning before they had even gotten up. Oh well... time to make the donuts. <$1 to the Dunkin' Donuts guy>

I just left a note on the JibJab blog. I was comment eight hundred eighteen on their July 25 entry. Those guys made a terrific parody for this election year. Check it out at their website: JibJab A word of warning, they have some profanity in some of their work and there may be other offensive material content, so go there at your own risk. It took a lot of work, but it looks like they may have finally produced something that has gotten the attention of the world. Hope they can turn this into a sound future for themselves. I can't even begin to imagine the cost for the server space they are using for this one. Too bad their others aren't accessible at this time. Hope to watch more soon.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home