Saturday, July 31, 2004

Long weekend ahead

This is my 48 hour work weekend. I am not looking forward to 4 nights in a row. I really come up short on the sleep when I rotate through the nights on weekends because there is always a lot going on and I don't ever seem to lay down to rest. Tomorrow (actually later today) I am going to watch (and videotape) my daughter in a riding competition. She is really good at it and I hope to get some good video. This is our first camera and I am still learning how to operate it, so we shall see. I've got an hour drive to the show, and an hour back plus the time there, so I doubt I'll be getting much sleep. I guess I'll have to nap at work (shhhhhhhh, you didn't really read that).
Not much else going on right now.
Two of my boys are in Virginia with their Grandma. They are having a lot of fun and aren't ready to come home. It has been more peaceful around the house with them gone, but I find myself looking for them sometimes.
The youngest two have decided to tag team temper tantrum the last couple of days. It can be very frustrating dealing with this situation. Good thing my wife has some patience because I have run out.
LambJam 2004 is next weekend in Milton, DE. I would love to go, but can't justify the $$ right now. I hope my daughter can win us a couple of tickets. Then I would have to schedule a couple of vacation days. Not sure I would be able to get off work, but I will try if she wins.

Well, that's about it for tonight. I had steak and potatoes for dinner... yummy! Definately a meal everyone ought to eat once in a while. Makes you grateful for tastebuds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home