Monday, July 05, 2004

Should I link or not?

I'm trying to decide whether or not to start linking this blog page to places I visit online. I know it is accessible through this site, but it's a little different posting it as my signature everywhere I go.

I still feel like an incredible newby to this stuff. I thought I had found out how to post pictures, but evidently not yet. I will keep trying to figure that out.

I don't really know how much I will post here once the newness wears off. I've never been much of a "diary" type. And I don't think my life is exciting enough to interest folks over time.

My daughter kicked butt at her last horse show! She rode two different horses. One was a rookie and she did well on it. The other one is her regular horse and she got one second and three firsts giving her the champion trophy. I'm really proud of her and how hard she works. She has financed her own way in this from the beginning. That's a lot of hard work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home