Sunday, August 22, 2004

Have I posted lately about the boat that I want to buy!?

I know that this is something for the future, but I can't help looking at it frequently. I really like this boat and the company. I would get the Honda 4 stroke engine in order to conserve on fuel. I can't wait to pull a couple of kids waterskiing. I know that will be a blast.

Went to another Horse show with my daughter. She performed well, but the judge didn't place her. Seems like no one from her barn had a good day today. I took video of all of the riders so they can look at it and evaluate their performances. I got very sunburned again. I need to get back in the habit of wearing sunscreen regularly. Not sure why I have been neglecting that area of my health. It is definately worth the effort and really takes only a little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home