Tuesday, July 20, 2004

It's been a while

I haven't posted anything in a while.  I never have been much of a journaler. 
 
We have two kids in casts at this time.  One will be getting it off this week, and the other just re-injured a previously broken wrist.  I think I will try to get a revolving line of credit with the orthopedic Doctor's office.
 
I've decided to take the plunge and link this blog to one of the websites where I spend a lot of my online time.  Steven Curtis Chapman's Messageboard

1 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

Hey Slicer. The places you lead me into.... A blogspot! I had to create one too just so I could pirate yours. Anyway - for all those who venture into this site: I want to tell you that I'm grateful for Slicer's friendship. We "met" on the SCC bulletin board, and when circumstances brought him and his entire family into my neck of the concrete jungle, I knew that I could invite them all to stay with us. Sounds crazy, and I know I sure wouldn't want my kids to do the same thing - but Slicer is genuine article. (His kids thought he was crazy to accept the offer to visit a stranger.)

July 20, 2004 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home