Saturday, July 03, 2004

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Birthday America!!
I know it's a couple of days early, but I am watching "The Patriot" tonight and wanted to make sure I posted this in case I get too busy on the 4th.

I am truly saddened to hear on the news that another American has been beheaded by the terrorists. A Marine this time. I am praying for this man's family. I know the loss is unfathomable. Don't know that this country has the stomach to take much more of this. Of course, that is what the terrorists are counting on. May we remain resolved in the face of such attacks to the justice and righteousness of our cause to free oppressed peoples everywhere.
 
[edit: glad to find out that this information was incorrect and there was not another beheading.  Suspicious situation, thought with this Marine...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home