Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nothing I Can Do But Pray

I've been out of sorts all day. Kind of walking around in a fog. I can really feel for the Chapmans. I have kids that are exactly the age of his that were involved in this accident.

They have set up a special site In Memory of Maria where folks can go for updates and to leave condolences. As of 4:30 this afternoon, close to 7000 comments have been left. I imagine this will continue to happen for some time into the near future. Steven Curtis Chapman and his family have touched and ministered to millions all over the world and many will want to return the love in some small way if they can.















If anyone would like to honor little Maria they can contribute to Shaohannah's Hope in her memory. I plan to be on that list. I've supported this great organization for many years and can attest to the great work that they do to facilitate adoption and orphan care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home