Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Still No Time

Here it is December 4th already and I still don't seem to have any time to provide a decent update.

I've picked up 10 extra shifts between now and the end of the year, too, so it doesn't look like I'll be getting any less busy any time soon.

Praise God for His provision of the extra work (and extra pay!) at this particular time. He knows what I need before I do.

Know anyone who would be interested in buying a gently used 2007 Pontiac Solstice? I'm feeling led to divest of this particular asset at this time and put the money to better use.

Lots of excitement in our house (well, mostly me and my wife) about adoption and the possibilities.

More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

oooooooohhh, sounds exciting!

December 04, 2007 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home