Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Boring

I've been meaning to add some posts these last couple of days, but can't seem to get myself situated and in a writing mood.
I started a post about the Nashville trip a week ago and haven't gotten back to it. I need to get my notebook out and relive the moments so they are fresh again. That way the writing will be entertaining and not boring.

My boss has finally hired another person to fill the spot vacated several months ago. It will take another 6 weeks to train him. I plan to have carpul tunnel surgery on my left wrist in a couple of weeks and will be out most of the rest of December. Except the last week... I'll be working 84 hours that week. Should have scheduled the surgery in November, but I didn't think about it then.

Guess updates in the New Year will be typed with one hand for a while.

More to come soon, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Wow, praying that your surgery is successful.

BTW - I posted the recipe. :) And my house still smells SOOOO good. :)

November 28, 2007 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home