Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well, that was fun!

I'm happy to report that there were no casualties last night while the wife and I enjoyed a nice dinner.
Thanks to my second daughter for a job well done. The kids were under control and didn't cause total chaos while we were gone.
Dinner was very pleasant. We talked about so many different things that it's hard to remember it all. It's been so long since we were able to sit next to each other and converse without interruption.
She had a Cobb salad followed by New York Strip steak. I had salmon. Both were excellent! We shared a killer dessert that probably had about a million calories called Double Chocolate Hill. Definately too much for one!

We ate here
They have an excellent head chef who creates some wonderful dishes. Portion size is moderate but filling. Prices are not bad, either.

I need to get ready to go to daughter #3's basketball game, so I will finish this post here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Sounds like a GREAT night! What a blessing to have some time just to yourselves. :)

February 16, 2006 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home