Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

If you are so inclined to do anything today, I hope you have fun. As I said before, I'm not much of a romantic. I was able to finally get my wife to commit to going out to dinner and I made last minute reservations last night. Glad I was able to get a table. The older girls have committed to watching the younger ones as a present to Mom and Dad. Pray that there are no deaths or injuries tonight during the 2 hours or so that we are gone... ;-)

For my single readers... I know this day isn't necessarily your favorite. I don't have any words that would help, I'm sure, but I do know that the Lord loves you more than any earthly partner ever could. So Happy Valentine's Day from me to you as a brother in the Lord. I love you all very much! *hugs & kisses*

It just occurred to me that I really should get something for the other ladies in my life... that's right... my daughters. What should I get them? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm really not very good at this.

I'll let you all know how it turns out.

BTW, the boys earned over $140 the other day in shovelling money. They also let their customers know that they are starting a business that includes grass cutting and leaf raking. Many of their customers said they would gladly have them back. Personal service is alive and well. I've pledged to help them be successful and I think they are well on their way.

1 Comments:

Blogger September said...

It's great that you are making the effort to do something special for Valentine's Day. I know that alot of guys are not very romantic and it can be kinda awkward, but we women really appreciate it. :-)

Have a wonderful evening!

February 14, 2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home