Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Taxes part way done

For some reason TaxCut is not loading State returns. I can't procede at this time to finish. It's frustrating, cause I would have finished today.

Everyone stayed out of my way and I was able to input all the data. Now I just have to figure out what's going on with the program.

frustrating... frustrating... frustrating!

I went out to the kids school and watched my son wrestle tonight. He did better this time than the last, but was still pinned. His opponent was 6" taller and 10# heavier, so he did well. Lasted over a minute and a half - most of it in an "almost" pinned position... Actually, that required more strength than I imagined. He did well, and will continue to improve.

I got to drive both convertibles today! That was fun, even with the top up. Those cars are so different. But I love driving them both. I guess when I get the Solstice GXP, I'll have the best of both. Time to prepare to sell two cars so I can buy one. Anyone interested in an 01-S2K or an 06 Solstice? Both are in excellent shape, with low miles.

Gonna watch a little tv and then off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home