Monday, January 30, 2006

Yesterday...

Yesterday was such a waste!
I'm such a sinful man. It's a wonder the Lord doesn't smite me (no humor intended for you pirates out there).
Why is it that I allow one thing that happens (or several) to affect my whole day like that. I really think satan got ahold of that and used it to make everything worse. How can I lead when I allow myself to get turned so far inward?

Kids need training. That's a fact of life.
It's impossible to train kids in a positive way when you send them away from you. That was proven yesterday. I didn't want any of them around me. Even the ones who were behaving...

Now I'm working my day shift week (misery in itself). I won't see the kids hardly at all this week. So I totally blew the weekend. Sunday anyway. I won't get too many more of those while they are young.

I really need to try to be more active in their lives and stop concentrating on MY life. More later as I continue to think and pray about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger fatchans said...

I guess my comment on your previous post didn't show up. Anyway, I'm finding out that some Orthodox folks refer to Marriage (and raising a family) as "the Green Martyrdom" - meaning that your own needs die in the caring of someone else. Greater love hath no man than this.

January 30, 2006 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home