Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Should I write a book?

The thought occurred to me the other day that I should write a book about what's going on in my life - family, kids, my growth and experiences. Not sure if anyone would buy it, though. Maybe I'll just try it in a Word document for now and percolate on it. I can't say for sure, but I don't think this idea came from my brain. Is it possible that the Lord wants others to read about what He has done in my family?

So... maybe I will start organizing my thoughts and see what happens.

3 Comments:

Blogger September said...

Cool. :-)

Just make sure you don't embellish the facts. ;-) James Frey may have sold 3.5 million copies of his book -- due to Oprah's book club selection -- but he lost alot of integrity when it was shown that he exaggerated/embellished the truth.

And yup... you know you'd have at least a few sales. ;-)

January 18, 2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger The Great Mooski said...

Hmm...

You could call it "The 12th Man" (You, the Dad..12th man) or "Baker's Dozen: The Townsend Troupe" ... How about "Who's on First b/c I Lost Count?" LOL.

What about "Slicer's SOULstice?"

;-) Just kidding ;-)

I would definitely read your book, Matt. Do the "Word" thing and see where that leads.

January 20, 2006 12:02 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

You tell a funny story or a story about jesus and I'll buy it. :). You have fans already!!! Yeah you!

January 20, 2006 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home