Sunday, May 25, 2008

She says it better than I can

I've been trying to come up with ways to express my grief and give some kind of testimony to what the Chapman family mean to me.

I'm just not able to give it my best right now...

I've spent quite a bit of time over at my good friend Kelby's site that she has created over the years as Steven Curtis Chapman's #1 fan (and I really think she is!). She has compiled quite a memorial and testimony over there and I want to link you there so you can read it and use it to help you mourn and pray and celebrate Maria.

Here's the link:
Songtailor

Please, please, please pray for Will Franklin!! The Lord is surely walking closely with this wonderful young man. I pray that he will be able to resist the attempts of the evil one to magnify his grief and cause him harm as Will tries to find the Lord in this tragedy.

Take off your shoes and walk with me on Holy Ground as you celebrate the short life of Maria. According to reports from the Chapmans, Maria did make a decision to trust Jesus as Lord and Savior in the months prior to her untimely death. So she is most assuredly at the feet of her Savior, singing, dancing and laughing with Him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

it's still just so hard to comprehend. extra prayers for will, too.

May 27, 2008 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home