Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hasenbalgs and Chapmans sharing in each other's sorrows

I was just over at Kerry Hasenbalg's blog and was reminded that only a short time ago she and Scott lost their precious preborn daughter Isabella Grace. Not that I haven't been praying for them still, but the fresh pain of Maria kind of put them to the side temporarily.

Kerry was visited by Mary Beth Chapman in her time of raw sorrow and pain. Kerry recently returned that grace.

Go there and read about it. Fresh tears and new joy!

Rainbows...
God remembers and is to be praised!

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank A Hilario said...

Sharing sorrows is important, nay necessary. Then you have to graduate from that. God bless! 5 steps from Grief to Grace is my advice to the Chapmans, and you – you may read here my new essay on the subject: http://frankahilario.blogspot.com/

May 30, 2008 3:09 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I saw that you'd mentioned it and Kelby picked it up and posted it. i went to Kerry's site... and was VERY touched. I'm thankful that they can experience their grief together.

May 30, 2008 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home